Actinic Stylesheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Stylesheet

This file is accessed so many times through a build, more times than anything else i can think of. It deserves a button of its own on the toolbar that opens this file in a new window.

Should be one click to get this file open, anything more is just not user friendly IMO.

Or at least put it at the top of the list

Comment

...or it opens an edit window of it's own so you can see changes made to the css reflected instantly in the preview window...

Comment

it opens an edit window of it's own so you can see changes made to the css reflected instantly in the preview window...
        Already on the wish list - I put it on late last year!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb
          Already on the wish list - I put it on late last year!!!!
          Ooooooh did it make it into 8.5.2 - let me see - naaaaaah maybe V9 then

Comment

Originally posted by eighteentee
            ...or it opens an edit window of it's own so you can see changes made to the css reflected instantly in the preview window...
            In the meantime you can open via the design library as a halfway house, but it should be one click and open long term.

The order of the options in the drop down box was something i asked for at least 6 months ago too, just alphabetically would make it easier, that must be a 2 minute fix surely.

Comment

The order of the options in the drop down box was something i asked for at least 6 months ago too, just alphabetically would make it easier, that must be a 2 minute fix surely
              I remember you asking - it cannot be that hard!!

Comment

Originally posted by eighteentee
                Now that would be handy.
                Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

I have added the initial request to the wish-list for the button on the toolbar and have incremented the votes for the 'Top of the List' request.

Kind regards,
                  Bruce King
                  SellerDeck

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce
                    I have added the initial request to the wish-list for the button on the toolbar and have incremented the votes for the 'Top of the List' request.

Kind regards,
                    Add my vote to this Brucie please.

Regards
                    Daren
                    Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
                    Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
                    X