Better Uk Shipping Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better Uk Shipping Options

Jo in this thread has reminded me of the pain it is to setup shipping in the uk http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=33428

I know it can be setup BUT as the vast majority of Actinic sites are in the UK it could be better integrated as standard.

Can we have it sorted that Actinic can work shipping in the UK so you can easily charge for locations delivered - by postcode would be ideal.

I too would like to add my vote for this.

The divide between Scotland & Scottish Highlands always causes me problems.

Comment

YES, me to. Many couriers use common delivery zones maybe those could be intergrated as an option within the UK, if postcodes are not possible.

We would need to be able to select a delivery zone using both the two letter and the first numbers. AB's FK's and PH's of the top of my head are multi zoned, and you would need the full three or four figure first part of a postcode to get it right.

Regards

Nigel Rowland

www.plantsforshade.co.uk
      Offering a wide range of shade loving plants suitable for the woodland garden. http://www.plantsforshade.co.uk

Comment

It has always seemed that USA shipping is setup better than UK to me, yet we are in the UK, as is the software company - certainly gets my vote this one.

Comment

this gets my vote too.

Comment

My vote too - UK regional shipping with zones derived from the post code. You can't trust the general public to get it right.

EDIT:

AND the option restrict shipping of specific items to UK or just the mainland.

Comment

Add my vote too please!
              Brian
              www.flowergallery.co.uk
              Same day flower delivery to UK
              Same day flower delivery to Republic of Ireland
              International Flower Delivery

Located in Argyll, Scotland, UK

Comment

Thanks for all the votes on this. I have flagged this up to the development team.

Comment

Working...
                X