Coupon code option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coupon code option

A coupon code option for Actinic Catalog would be great. it is the one function I am really missing from my site.

Thanks,

Sharon
    http://www.jellyonthenet.co.uk/
    Green Jelly - For an eco friendly childhood
    Cloth nappies, accessories & complimentary products

Coupons are avaiable in Actinic Business, Vouchers (one off use) are not, but are on the wish list.

Comment

Including coupon codes in Catalog would be great. They seem a pretty standard thing to me (based on sites I buy items from). It is a lot of money to pay for an upgrade to Actinic business when this is really the only thing I am missing at the moment......
      http://www.jellyonthenet.co.uk/
      Green Jelly - For an eco friendly childhood
      Cloth nappies, accessories & complimentary products

Comment

Coupons are one of the main draws from Catalog to Business and a major part of the upgrade cost as technically they are quite a complex beast to handle. Better to think as Catalog as a pared down version rather than Business as an upgrade (and no .. I don't work for Actinic marketing LOL)

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

It would be interesting to know how far along Actinic was with regards to developing a solution to one time use codes... anyone know?

Regards,

Paul
          www.papermilldirect.com
          For Inkjet Photo Paper and Fine Art Inkjet Papers direct from the papermill

Comment

Hi

Please add my vote for a reliable coupon or voucher option. We are often asked for gift vouchers and this would make life easier when they want to use them online.

Regards

Nigel Rowland
            Offering a wide range of shade loving plants suitable for the woodland garden. http://www.plantsforshade.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions - I have circulated them to the team. We do sometimes roll functionality from Actinic Business down into Catalog, so this could be something we do in the future - but I also agree with the need for gift vouchers. It's been hovering near the top of our to do list for some time now.

Comment

Getting coupons to work

Interesting thread, but I'm having no joy at getting the coupons function to work at all in Business. Does anyone have any info on where and when the coupon boxes should appear, any tricks for turning this function on? I have been through all the standard settings in "Discounts" and cannot get coupon boxes to appear anywhere on my site.

Comment

Does anyone have any info on where and when the coupon boxes should appear, any tricks for turning this function on?
                  'Discounts and Surcharges Settings' dialog, in the 'Coupon Codes' section of the 'Miscellaneous' tab, do you have at least one of the boxes ticked for 'Allow Coupon Code Entry In:'?

Eg if you want the coupon code box to appear in the Checkout, tick 'Checkout'.

If the one you want isn't working, try ticking the others and see either of them shows.
                  Bruce Townsend
                  Ecommerce Product Manager
                  Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

It would be interesting to know how far along Actinic was with regards to developing a solution to one time use codes
                    This is planned for v11, due mid-2011. It's in the early stages but we have already started the development.
                    Bruce Townsend

Comment

Thanks for the reply - but it has turned out in the end that I needed an extra chunk of code to get the coupon boxes into my product page - apparently due to customisation of the site. I can now (I think) get them to show in all three places.

Comment

Yes, that was going to be my next question

I'm glad you got it sorted.
                        Bruce Townsend

Comment

Working...
                        X