Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

resizeable windows or at least scroll bars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can float the window you are refering to (and others) - just drag it using it's title bar to another location - you can then resize it any way you want. (At least to get riod of the outer scroll bar)

Comment

I appreciate that we can move the floatable window the trouble with that is the loss of other required data/preview being viewable when the software could simply make the inner windows either long or wide enough in the first place so you would effectively only need to scroll once not twice and text was visable in the inner windows.

Just seems a simple enough for Actinic to actually make the data windows actually large enough to show the data to me but maybe i'm missing something

Comment

I understand where you're coming from and I would also like to see all windows fully sizeable to the pane being viewed in. It's more apparant on smaller screens. I generally either use two screens or a very large one so I can float windows around without blocking other parts of the screen, so its not so much of a pain (pun intended).

Comment

Working...
        X