For Clothes suppliers colour / size matrix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Clothes suppliers colour / size matrix

It would be nice to have a colour / size matrix so that customers could just enter the number and quantity of a selected garment

Similar to Normans version for V7
    Chris Ashdown

Thanks for the suggestion Chris - I've passed it on to the team.

Comment

Clothes Retailer Suggestions

I agree with Chris this would be ideal. With clothing there can be so many variables involved (I sell school uniform and the variables are pretty complex - I have the added headache of selling for example a sweatshirt in 30 odd colours and 15 or so sizes and then past a certain size VAT kicks in).

I am VERY new to the forum and did a quick search on Clothes and Chris's post came up - this sort of development would sway me into fully integrating the software.

After testing the programme I have further requests (please excuse me if I have missed this is the trial version)

MetaTags for Individual Product Pages and customer order history.

I am using another product on my primary store and although difficult to get to grips with has some functionality that the development team may wish to persue.

Thanks and Regards

Nick
      http://www.localschooluniform.co.uk

Comment

NorMatrix works for V8 and V9, but still requires all choices to be the same price and doesn't do item-level stock.

It's also possible to use 2D Push Button Lists which are good if the customer only wants single items but there are a lot of choices.

Here's a site I tweaked that links into the associated product stock-level and shows colour swatches.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

MetaTags for Individual Product Pages
          It is possible to do this by creating a custom variable for your products, and then editing the overall layout used for your individual product pages to include this variable.

Note that this will only work if you are using the 'Extended Information' technique for individual product pages, rather than the 'sections and sub-sections' technique. Both these techniques are described in the Advanced User Guide.

and customer order history.
          Thanks for your vote for this. I'll add it to the wish list.

Comment

Working...
          X