Full Payment V8 & 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Payment V8 & 9

Is it possible for Protx payments to be marked "full payment" when importing new orders, that have been deffered by protx

On previous versions with protx yit automatically marked protx orders as full payment, but about half way through ver8 tactinic changed something and all new oreders from protx were imported as payment pending

We then go into payments and manually change the payment to enter a new payment to get changed to full payment
    Chris Ashdown

I resolved this by requesting a new secret key (the 12-digit one) from Protx. It works.
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Any idea how?
      Chris Ashdown

Comment

How it works or how to get a new secret key?

It works because the Protx side of things recognises the new code as legit. Presumably the first one I had was either not registered properly at Protx or was mis-firing somehow between Actinic and Protx and back again.

How to get one - just email Protx and explain you think it might be worth them giving you a new secret key. It took only a couple of days for them to come back to me.
        Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Working...
        X