Quotation Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quotation Generator

Does anyone know of the possibility of integrating a quotation generator into the programme. I would like to use the relevant data to produce quotes for customers prior to them placing an order. The system will not neccessarly need to work online, but this may be useful for customers. Please let me know if anyone has come across this, or alternatively would someone be able to help!!!

Regards

Chris

this isn't a feature of actinic, but, drop me an email, and i an look at the requirements for some custom code.

Comment

Hi Chris

I guess if you have all your different options etc. added into Actinic, you could use the new 'New Order' form in Actinic to take a customer's details about what options they want over the phone, generate an 'order' for it (without taking payment' and then email/send the order to them as a quote. If the customer then calls up and agrees to go for it, you could then simply take payment for the order that's already in Actinic.

Does that sounds similar to what you are after?

Comment

Originally posted by cdicken View Post
        Hi Chris

I guess if you have all your different options etc. added into Actinic, you could use the new 'New Order' form in Actinic to take a customer's details about what options they want over the phone, generate an 'order' for it (without taking payment' and then email/send the order to them as a quote. If the customer then calls up and agrees to go for it, you could then simply take payment for the order that's already in Actinic.

Does that sounds similar to what you are after?
        pmsl, thats a great idea, and tbh, i wish i'd thought of it.

Comment

Working...
        X