Metatags and Alt tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metatags and Alt tags

Several suggestions for the price of one. (Special summer offer.)

No. 1:- It would be helpful if the text boxes for the "Meta description" and "Meta Keywords" were larger.

No. 2:- How about having the option to use the auto-generated "Alt tag", or manually enter your own. Sometimes it would be good to be able to edit your own alt tags without messing around with the short product description. I know you can do this with a variable, but why not build in an option?

No. 3:- Is it not possible to cut down on the "whitespace" in the generated HTML??

No. 4:- We are continually being told our pages are not W3C compliant, I know with coding e-commerce sites, and the way Actinic works this is difficult, but could it be improved a little bit?
    Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
    www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Originally posted by Steve G Griggs View Post
    No. 3:- Is it not possible to cut down on the "whitespace" in the generated HTML??
    I have been on a bit of a crusade with this of late - you can do it bloody it is hard slog, particularly with the blockif's removing whole chunks of code if not true.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
    X