In the `payments received` list...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the `payments received` list...

...can we add Postal Order (and even International money order and Western Union)?

धन्यवाद
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Originally posted by george View Post
    धन्यवाद
    show off
    Tracey

Comment

Can you change the text on an existing one? 'Wallet Card' seems particularly useless.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by olderscot View Post
        Can you change the text on an existing one? 'Wallet Card' seems particularly useless.

Mike
        LOL, what the hell is Wallet Card.

Comment

I was just wondering that myself!
          Tracey

Comment

I asked if I could edit these waaaay back in v5 or something and Actinic said nope, it was stuck there and uneditable.

A bit like the credit card start dates when they started at 1986 (or whatever it was)...
            Football Heaven

Comment

Originally posted by george View Post
              I asked if I could edit these waaaay back in v5 or something and Actinic said nope, it was stuck there and uneditable.
              in V5 maybe....
              in v8 though?
              anyone looked?
              Tracey

Comment

I got confused just there, thought you were talking about online payment types rather than actually payment received types. You can't edit the text you see in the program, but you can change what is shown on the printed reports.

Regards,
                Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                Multichannel order processing
                Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

The Website Description field can be changed to whatever you want, it has been this way since at least V8. The underlying method you choose stays the same, just its description changes. Any of the non-integrated PSP options like cheque on delivery etc. can be changed. We did ask for some extras to be added as standard, quite some time ago, looks like someone asked for Wallet Card if we have it i guess .

Comment

I have a changed one (cash on delivery, I think) which I use for google checkout orders.
                    Had to go into the database to get it to change the name on the invoice too though, I think (IIRC, it was some time ago)
                    Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyHand View Post
                      Had to go into the database to get it to change the name on the invoice too though
                      Quite revolutionary that Tracey expecting the description field you changed to be used across all parts of your store.....the best ideas are always the best as they say.

Comment

Everyone is confused :-) not just me. You are talking about the ones you see in the application on the progress and payments page for an order - cheque received, cc credit etc - aren't you.

Regards,
                        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                        Multichannel order processing
                        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Just to add...I'm not sure that the Payment Method name is what George is referring to.
                          I think (and I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong!) he means the options that come up when you click 'new entry' in the 'view payments' tab
                          The 'transaction' dropdown...Credit card debit, credit card credit etc...
                          No idea where this info is stored though..
                          Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
                            Quite revolutionary that Tracey expecting the description field you changed to be used across all parts of your store
                            I know...what WAS I thinking!?
                            Tracey

Comment

The text in the dropdown list shown here.
                              Attached Files
                              Football Heaven

Comment

Working...
                              X