Cancelled items on Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cancelled items on Order

Please make it possible to delete permanently cancelled items, some of my trade customers regularly change their minds on what they want on/off their orders, and it can look very messy, I've never had a requirement for retailers that have cancelled an item to want to look at it. To get the items off I have to save the invoices as a PDF file, then go into an editor and remove them off the invoice.

Also if you change things while you are entering an order, it messes up the order lines and puts part of the description in another products description.
    Okay, I pulled the pin. Now what?... Wait!...Where are you going?

They hang around so you have consistency on your numbering I expect, gaps in numbering points to wads of money under the mattress.

Comment

perhaps then it could be reduced to a one line cancelled item not a full description of the product.

Order Line x Cancelled Horse Bridle product ID 128

Or something like that, I have had to re-iterate to the lady who does packing to double check that the item count isnt shown in the cancelled column on the packing list - so its manual intervention to make sure its not packed incorrectly.

Sometimes invoices can look so messy I have to re-do them completely, but of course its not possible if you've already part applied an actinic ecommerce payment to it.
      Okay, I pulled the pin. Now what?... Wait!...Where are you going?

Comment

Working...
      X