Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Link - Sage

Hi,

I have recently bought Sage Accounts and use the Actinic link to send order/invoice details to Sage which saves an enormous amount of time.

However, as I send oders received to Sage almost straight away, Actinic treats the order as completed, although the order may have outstanding items to ship (many of my products are bespoke).

This causes problems as the orders then go from 'Pending' to 'Pending and Completed', couple this with the fact that I use an order tracking system that shows the item(s) shipped, regardless of their true state.

It would be great if order/invoice details could be exported to Sage, with a choice to allow them to remain pending, thus allowing further processing etc in Actinic. At the moment I have to manually highlight/un-highlight orders to help show which are still pending.

Not sure how much of a task this would be for Actinic, but speaking personaly, it would be great, as I would have the 'best of both worlds'
    Steve Jordan
    -----------------------------
    Error 404 - Page not found

Sellerdeck V11.03 - Business - Actinic Payments -
    Sage Accounts 50 V16 2012 Sellerdeck Link

Acacia Masonic Regalia Masonic Regalia Masonic Forum

Orders move to complete when the print status is exported (which is what happens as part of exporting to Sage) or when the invoice print status is printed, payment has been taken and the order is 100% shipped.

In One Click Completion, you can choose to mark the invoice as printed, if you do this on an exported order it might move back to pending, haven't tried it but it's worth a go. Make sure you only have the mark invoice as printed option ticked in business settings for the one click completion options.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan,

Many thanks for your help.

I have tried your suggestion, but, if had grasped what you mean, the complete order button/option is not available once the order has been exported.
      Steve Jordan

Comment

Hmmm so it is ....

however if you actually print the packing list or invoice, it will pop back over into pending, not ideal but possibly better than nothing while you wait for your wish to come true.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan,

Cracked it !

If you export to Sage FIRST, then print data entry/invoice or packing note, it then appears as a pending order.

Whilst this does the job, I would still like to see the choice in Actinic Link at some later stage.

Many thanks for putting me on the right track.
          Steve Jordan

Comment

Working...
          X