Component price display.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Component price display.

I know that this could (probably) be done with a bit of programming, but it would be a big help if the price of a component was displayed automatically alongside it's description.
    At the moment if we want to do this it has to be added manually, and updated manually if the prices change-that's a pig if you have about 100 items with a variety of components.

I can't see the logic in not having the option to show the price next to the component - who is going to add an extra item to their cart if they don't know how much it costs? I for one won't. I won't even consider an unpriced item in a "bricks & mortar" shop if there's no price shown until I have found someone to ask, let alone online.

Please, can we have this added.
    Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
    www.microwave-repair.co.uk

If you mean price by product option you can do it by using a Permutation Grid. There is an example in the Advanced User Guide that can be played with to do it.

Comment

There seems to be a few examples of how to do this, depending on what you you're doing with the components.

Could it really be as simple as ticking the box marked 'include price of components' ? (or something like that). I was thinking of this thread: http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=38640 although it might not be relevant.

Which version of Actinic are you using?

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Actinic version.

V9.03 Business, I have tried various settings and ticking all the relevant boxes I can find. I have even tried to find a variable to do the job...unless as usual I'm missing the blindingly obvious.

Having had another look I have some settings that I notice are "greyed out" all of the permutation layout options, probably why I haven't noticed them till now.
        Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
        www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Comment

What benefit has the double post provided for you?

Comment

Working...
          X