Remove Fraud Check Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remove Fraud Check Status

If none of the payment methods that are specified in Business Settings are Actinic Payments, the Fraud Check Status column shouldn't be there!
    www.homeautomation-direct.com

Energy Monitors and X-10 automation hardware

If you right click on your order tab, you can uncheck the column name and it will be removed from the order display.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

or drag it out of site

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
        If you right click on your order tab, you can uncheck the column name and it will be removed from the order display.

Regards,
        I thought that would be possible, but a right click doesn't do anything in my version. I think this has been discussed before as it works for some people and not others!

Comment

I think that the facility may not be available in Catalog - is that the version that you are on?

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by cbarling View Post
            I think that the facility may not be available in Catalog - is that the version that you are on?

Chris
            Yes, it is

Comment

Working...
            X