Google Analytics Code Options in Future Releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Analytics Code Options in Future Releases

I found out, from another forum, that GA are beta testing a new form of code that will increase page load speed.

This prompted me to log in to Analytics and see what was what. Although I didn't find any reference to the beta (said to replace the current script format), I did notice that there were now standard, advanced & customisable code options depending on how you wanted to use the code.

I wondered then, if Actinic were going to include this option in future release? It's very simple to enter your ID in current installs, could Actinic edit the layout so that the whole code could be pasted in? This would allow users to choose which ever option that best suited their needs?

Army Gore-tex
    Winter Climbing Mitts
    webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
    Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

+1 vote from me.

It makes a lot of sense to me that Actinic should keep up to date with the technologies they use.

Page loading times have always been a concern for me with external tracking services, so this new Analytics development sounds useful.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

And a vote from me.

With Google saying they are going to add page load speeds into their algorithms next year it is a must have, although the old V8 method of adding analytics was not difficult I suppose we could just change to the new codeing anyway.

Regards

Nigel
      Offering a wide range of shade loving plants suitable for the woodland garden. http://www.plantsforshade.co.uk

Comment

vote for me too, if google is going down this road of including page load times in their results algo then this is a must.

It makes a lot of sense to me that Actinic should keep up to date with the technologies they use
        was that tongue in cheek mike?

Comment

A vote from me too.
          Darren Guppy
          Golf Tee Warehouse
          Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Working...
          X