Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiding pages from customer groups

Hi,
    I need to be able to show different pages to my distributors from those that I show my retail customers, for example I would like to show sales tips to my distributors but not my retail customers, I would like a welcome page specific to each customer group etc. I also need to make certain links available to distributors that are not available to retail customers. Finally I would like to provide an order form in a table format to my distributors so that they don't need to trawl through all the retail blurb.

You have started the process by enabling me to show different prices but I would like to have an enabled/hide button for every screen including the brochure pages - please!

Please sign up for this one everyone!!!!!!

Kay
    www.chocolate-world.co.uk

You can't do this for pages, but with Actinic Business and above you can do it for the content of pages. So you could effectively show a different welcome page to different customer groups by controlling which groups see which content.

To find out how, see 'How do I hide certain products from certain customers?' in the main help.

Fragments can work in exactly the same way, but the setting is in the fragment 'Visibility' tab.

The only thing you can't vary is the lists (ie navigation, subsection / new products / best sellers etc).
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Working...
    X