Audible Alert when Orders Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audible Alert when Orders Download

The stock synchronisation is quietly in the back downloading orders, updating the stock figures and uploading. It would be great, a luxury though, if a bell went ting (even ker-ching like a till) when orders downloaded, or a colour flashed somewhere. I was previously using Mole End and the blue and green arrow things in the bar at the bottom of the screen could be seen whatever software I was using at the time and I could see whether orders were being downloaded.

Sarah

... and the ability to assign different tones / mp3's depending on the value

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hello all

I have added this to the wish list for you.

Regards
      Krithika Chandrasekar
      SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

This won't help the OP but I thought it was worth mentioning here for people still using the mole end solution. Pat has added an feature to our software (http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...r-Actinic.html) to optionally play a sound when orders arrive. At the moment you can only select one sound, but a future version will allow to you select a sound for each site so that you can tell when orders arrive which site they came into. The new version will be available for download in the morning.

(I can see why it would be useful - but I have to say that this office is now very noisy and I find it quite irritating, lol).

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X