Snapshot Exporting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snapshot Exporting

Forgive me if this has been posted before, I did look through the board but couldn't find anything related.

Would it be possible to have some extra details when the snapshot is exporting? A list of processes pending/completed, or a simple progress bar? It's currently very difficult to tell how far along a snapshot export is.

Also, maybe the ability to provide a description for each snapshot, in addition to it's name? So that you could list any changes made or make other notes about it, making things clearer for yourself should you have to import it somewhere.

Thanks
    Ink & Media Ltd: Discount Ink & Toner

Tiger Pens: Discount Pens & Pencils

I am a bit confused with point 2 as there is no reason not to name the snapshot what you like or indeed send it where you want with the current system.

Nigel
    Offering a wide range of shade loving plants suitable for the woodland garden. http://www.plantsforshade.co.uk

Comment

I get the description idea, but I'm not clear how and where you would want it stored.

By what means would you want to be able to read the description once the snapshot was created?
      Bruce Townsend
      Ecommerce Product Manager
      Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Working...
      X