Ability to duplicate Sections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ability to duplicate Sections

I currently have several sections, of which have products. The sections are the name of the actual item, under which the products are the options

ie. Brown Leather shoes might be the sub section of Leather Shoes, then within this Sub section will be the product itself, with size, colour etc

I see the ability to duplicate products and then just reference the original product ,which is great. The problem is that I cannot duplicate the section as-well, as each section name needs to be unique.

So I have all my sections and products, and I want to create a section called 'Premiere collection' or Bargain Basement' which has a selection of other sections within my store. I would like to simply reference the sections and place them in this new section, but I cant. I have to come up with a new name, like 'Premiere Brown Leather shoes' for the Brown leather shoes section.

If a product can be copied as duplicate - why cant a section?

You can have duplicate section names but not at the same level of the tree, which kind of makes sense because if you have duplicate names at the same level you would see duplicate names on the same page.

This doesn't negate your wish list request but might help you work around the limitation in the short term.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X