Option to Add Note To Product Line On Downloaded Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Option to Add Note To Product Line On Downloaded Order

This may be possible already- apologies if so...
    It would be good to have the ability to add a note about a product ordered which prints on the packing list- for example to draw the customer's attention to a slight change in a product. Perhaps when you right click the product line on the order, an option might be "add note".
    Thanks
    Ben
    http://www.fairygoodies.co.uk

Hi Ben,

This feature is available, it's called Product Description on Reports and has to be enabled in business settings options tab. Once it is enabled, products get a new report description tab where you can enter extra details to be shown on the packing list and invoice.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan,
      Now I see it, it's obvious!
      Best wishes,
      Ben
      Ben

Comment

... except it's not quote what I meant- what I'd like is the option to add a comment to a product line as a one-off, to inform the customer of something pertaining to that order only. For example- a customer has ordered 2 x 500g bags of a loose product, but we've packed 1 x 1kg bag, so I'd like to make a note to advise the customer that they're not a bag short. Does this make sense?
        Ben

Comment

Ah, ok, I would do that be adding a zero value adjustment to the order.

Cheers,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X