Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping Date

Hi there,

This is a pet bug bear of mine and have mention this a number of times before.

At the moment, the shipping date is set for the whole order, once a line is marked shipped, so you could have an order which has 10 products and only 5 is shipped but the whole order has got a shipping date. Once you ship the additional products, unsure if the shipping date is updated or remains with the original date (may do a test later to have a look).

If there is a problem with that order, say one of the items did not turn up, you do't know when it had been shipped so tracing it causes an issue.

We have orders which are shipped over months as people are buy plants for multiple delivery dates, so it would be very useful to have each line show when it was actually marked shipped.

I can't be the only one who part ships orders.

Thanks Mash
    Mash

a vote from me for this as well
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Not sure if back-ordering after your first shipment would do this for you?

Chris

Comment

My own records show that backordered items do receive their own shipping date. Doesn't everybody do it this way?

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

It is another step to do, these orders across the year are planned, it is not like someone has ordered an items which has become out of stock so they are waiting for it.

Someone has ordered plants March, April, June and August, then we have to go and put all theses items on a backorder.

SD changes the status of the line of an order (Order Details table) from N to F so when that happens, date stamp that line too. And make the information available in the orders.

Thanks M
          Mash

Comment

Working...
          X