Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brucet
    replied
    The regulations don't only cover how you store data, but how you use it. Everyone who has a business will need to get familiar with them. We will ensure that users of our software and services can comply with them, and we will advise on any configuration changes that are necessary. But we won't be able to offer wider advice on general compliance issues.

Leave a comment:

• Buzby
    replied
    How is this likely to effect us?

We only store customer data within sellerdeck, and printed data sheets.

Leave a comment:

• brucet
    replied
    We are actively investigating the GDPR requirements and we have a good feel for the changes that will be needed. We are committed to supplying software that is fully compliant, well before the new regulations come into force. At this stage I cannot say exactly when that will be, or which software versions will be supported.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Hughes
    replied
    OK. It seems an odd thing to delete but there we go.

Having looked at the upcoming regulations it would be nice if sellerdeck would look at the options for protecting individuals data in the sellerdeck desktop database.

Leave a comment:

• Duncan Rounding
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike Hughes View Post
    I see a recent thread on the upcoming General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) has been removed. Presumably because we touched on a few issues that Sellerdeck would rather weren't discussed on the forum...

Mike
    IIRC I think the OP deleted this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Hughes
    started a topic The GDPR

The GDPR

I see a recent thread on the upcoming General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) has been removed. Presumably because we touched on a few issues that Sellerdeck would rather weren't discussed on the forum.

Can I add to the wish list the request that Sellerdeck looks at the requirements of the GDPR and builds in the features required to ensure we are able to comply with the regulations when using Sellerdeck desktop.

A positive response to this request would alleviate the need to discuss the regulations in detail and what might be needed to ensure compliance.

Mike
Working...
X