Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I get rid of the gap that has occurred on my products now that I've added...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I get rid of the gap that has occurred on my products now that I've added...

If you have discounts set up but have not put anything in the 'Presentation' tab of the discount then you may see a gap appearing on the product layout where the message is expected to display. There are two options to remove the gap:

1. If you are not showing any discount message against any product then go to the 'Marketing | Discounts & Surcharges Settings | Miscellaneous' tab and untick the 'Against each product' option in the 'Discount Description' area.

2. If you want to show messages against some products but not all then go to 'Design | Library | Layouts tab | Discount Messages group' and edit the 'Standard Discount Layout' layout. At the top of this you should see a '<br/>' tag. Replace this with:

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22DiscountInfo%22%20%2f%3e%20%21%3d%22%22">
    <br />
    </actinic:block>

Apply the change and the gap should reduce for those product that don't have discount message showing.
Working...
X