Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When I try and print a report, I get the error message: Error in File C:\Program ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I try and print a report, I get the error message: Error in File C:\Program ...

When I try and print a report, I get the error message: Error in File C:\Program Files\SellerDeck xxxx\Invoices.rpt: Request cancelled by the user

This means that your printer is invalid, and to fix it you have to go to the print settings for that report in SellerDeck (so go as if to print it, then click on print setup on the printer dialog that pops up and set the correct printer then print it to save the changed settings).

If the above doesn't work then try the following:
    1. go to 'Start | Run' and select enter 'regedit' and click 'OK'. This will open the 'Registry Editor' (be careful in here as you could cause serious problems to your computer if you delete the wrong thing)
    2. in the folders on the left-hand side, browse to

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SellerDeck\<version number>\Sites\<Site name>.

NOTE: Replace the '<version number>' with the version number of your software (e.g. 2013 or 2014). Additionally replace <Site name> with the name of your site, e.g. if you have only one site within the software it will be called Site1.

3. delete the folder called 'Printer Settings' you can see there.
    4. now try and print from SellerDeck. It should fix the problem.
Working...
X