Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have SellerDeck Hosting; But am not receiving the ‘Contact Us’ emails from my site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have SellerDeck Hosting; But am not receiving the ‘Contact Us’ emails from my site.

If you are not getting the emails from the contact us page, but you are receiving general emails, please follow the tips below.

Double check where your emails are hosted.
    If you have your emails hosted by another company (i.e 123-reg) but have your domain hosted by SellerDeck Hosting, please log into your Plesk account you got when you signed up to SellerDeck Hosting.
    • Go to to domain for which you are not receiving the emails,
    • Go to Mail and see if you have mailboxes switched on or off. If they are switched on (while you are having your emails hosted elsewhere), switch off the mail boxes and test your contact us page on your site.

If your mail is also hosted by SellerDeck hosting.
    Please go to your SellerDeck software,
    • Go to Design | Library and tick the top tickbox saying ‘Highlight edited library layouts (*)’. This will show you what layout have been edited from the factory settings, by showing a green square and at * at the end of the layout names.
    • Expand any layouts that have been edited, to see if any of these references the Contact Us page. If they do,
      • Right click on the layout and click copy (this will make a copy of the edited layout directly below)
      • Right click on the original layout and click, return to factory settings.
      • Publish your site to be able to test the changes.
Working...
X