Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am having trouble uploading my SellerDeck store thro my proxy server. I am using...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am having trouble uploading my SellerDeck store thro my proxy server. I am using...

I am having trouble uploading my SellerDeck store through my proxy server. I am using the Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server.

This is often because your proxy server has not been set up to accept FTP connections from other machines.

The following steps you get you going again:

Check in Internet Explorer under 'Tools | Internet option | Connections | LAN settings' that the 'Use Proxy' checkbox is checked. Also, click 'Advanced' and ensure you are using the proxy server for all protocols.

Then in SellerDeck under 'Web | Network Set-up', ensure you have 'Use Passive FTP transfers' checked

Then click the 'Proxy' button and ensure that HTTP Settings are set to 'Default Windows Settings' and the FTP settings are set to none.

Finally, open the ISA Administration tool, and then expand the Server settings.

- Expand Access Policy, and then click IP Packet Filters.

- In the right pane, click Create Packet Filter.

- For the filter settings, specify the following settings, and then click Next:

Name: FTP Server TCP 21 Local
    Allow Packet Transmission
    Custom:
    IP Protocol: TCP
    Direction: Inbound
    Local port: Fixed port
    Port number: 21
    Remote port: All ports

Name: FTP Server TCP 20 Local
    Allow Packet Transmission
    Custom:
    IP Protocol: TCP
    Direction: Outbound
    Local port: Fixed port
    Port number: 20
    Remote port: All ports

- In the Apply this packet filter to box, click Default IP addresses for each external interface on the ISA Server computer, and then click Next.

- In the Remote Computers section, click either All remote computers or Only this remote computer, and then click Next. This setting specifies the host, which is the terminal server client that accesses the Terminal Services session.

Click Finish.
Working...
X