Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I get rid of the gap that has occurred on my products now that I've added...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I get rid of the gap that has occurred on my products now that I've added...

How can I get rid of the gap that has occurred on my products now that I've added a discount?

If you have discounts set up but have not put anything in the 'Presentation' tab of the discount then you may see a gap appearing on the product layout where the message is expected to display. There are two options to remove the gap:

1. If you are not showing any discount message against any product then go to the 'Marketing | Discounts & Surcharges Settings | Miscellaneous' tab and untick the 'Against each product' option in the 'Discount Description' area.

2. If you want to show messages against some products but not all then go to 'Design | Library | Layouts tab | Discount Messages group' and edit the 'Standard Discount Layout' layout. At the top of this you should see a '<br/>' tag. Replace this with:

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22DiscountInfo%22%20%2f%3e%20%21%3d%22%22">
    <br />
    </actinic:block>

Apply the change and the gap should reduce for those product that don't have discount message showing.
Working...
X