Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I show my permutation prices as Tax Exclusive as I enter them into the...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I show my permutation prices as Tax Exclusive as I enter them into the...

How can I show my permutation prices as Tax Exclusive as I enter them into the software inclusive of tax?

Prices displayed against choices will always show in the format that they were entered into the permutation grid (e.g. if you enter the prices exclusive of tax then the prices will be shown exclusive of tax and if you enter them in inclusive of tax then they will be shown inclusively). However, if you enter the prices inclusive of tax and want to display them on the website exclusive of tax, you can do the following:

* on the 'Design' tab preview pane, click on one of your choice drop-down boxes and it should display the 'Drop-Down Permutation List' layout in the code window

* double-click on the layout variable in this layout (it will be something like 'Drop Down Permutation Entry') to edit that layout

* in this layout, double-click on the 'PermutationPrice' layout variable (pink and underlined) to edit that layout

* locate the 'PermutationPriceRaw' variable (blue and underlined) and replace only that variable with:

round(<actinic:variable name="PermutationPriceRaw" /> / 1.175, <actinic:variable name="CurrencyDigits" />)

* if you use associated products then also change the 'AssociatedProduct::ProductPriceRaw' variable with:

round(<actinic:variable name="AssociatedProduct::ProductPriceRaw" /> / 1.175, <actinic:variable name="CurrencyDigits" />)

* apply the change and the price should be shown ex VAT.
Working...
X