Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want my customers to be able to link directly from one section to the section ne...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want my customers to be able to link directly from one section to the section ne...

I want my customers to be able to link directly from one section to the section next to it (and back again). How do I do this?

You can set links to the next and previous sections on your page by inserting the 'PrevNextSectionLink' layout selector into your layout twice. For one of them use the fixed layout of 'Link to Previous Section' and the other should use the 'Link to Next Section' fixed layout. To do this just start typing the name of the layout selector and a quick menu will appear with the variable listed. Press the 'tab' key to insert it. Then right click on the selector and choose 'Edit Appearance'. Set the 'Use fixed layout' option to the required layout.

If you want to change the link text to 'Next' and 'Previous' instead of the section name then click on the link in the preview page (Design tab) to display the code and change the 'SectionNamePrev' variable to the appropriate text (depending on which one you clicked on).
Working...
X