Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have recently upgraded to the latest v8 and SellerDeck always insists on highlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have recently upgraded to the latest v8 and SellerDeck always insists on highlights

I have recently upgraded to the latest v8 and SellerDeck always insists on highlighting the same tree item whenever I open SellerDeck. It also opens on the Content tab all the time.

The fix for this requires going into the system registry. Please be careful when doing this as it can stop your computer from working.

- Close SellerDeck.
    - Go to 'Start | Run', type 'regedit' and press 'Enter'.
    - Use the folders at the side to browse to 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Actinic\Catalog8\Sites\Site1' (replacing 'Site1' with whatever your site is called)
    - Right click on the 'Site1' (or equivalent) folder at the side and select 'Export'. This will enable you to create a backup of the registry settings. Enter a filename and save the *.reg file.
    - Then in the right hand panel locate the 'SelectedTreeItems' item. Right-click on this and select 'Delete' to remove the item.
    - Then locate the ''WindowOpen' item and right-click on it and select 'Delete'.
    - Close 'regedit'.

Now re-open SellerDeck.. You should find it behaves as expected.
Working...
X