Business plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business plus

I have one site that will not let more than one workstation on the site at the same time, all the other sites are OK

Anyone any idea where the hidden switch is to let more than one workstation on at the same time
    Chris Ashdown

Only switch I know about is within the Users dialog where you enable or disable user login abilities, so if you login as the admin on the site in question and go into the Users dialog, i'd say check that.

Not aware of any other switch.

Comment

The only one I can think of Chris is the "[SiteLocked=0]" property in the Sites.ini file in the Sites folder. If this is set to 1 then others cannot access it. Manually setting it to 0 can sometimes resolve the issue of not allowing access/denying access. Not sure if this is the same as your issue though?
      Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
      Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
      SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Hi no nothing showing up wrong on either location all sites show the same info on site.ini and only options onusers is timeout

everyone can log into the site but only one at a time so if user1 logs out user 2 can log in but not both together
        Chris Ashdown

Comment

That is strange - are both users created equally, i.e. both say Administrator priv's? If so, change one to reduced priv's to see if that may be the cause.

Comment

Working...
          X