Exporting orders to Sage using Actinic Link VAT error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exporting orders to Sage using Actinic Link VAT error

I have set up my Actinic Link, and the Tax settings in Actinic, using the same settings as I have for another site, but have prices entered including VAT rather then excluding, but the orders will not export to Sage as cannot find Act Tax Name 1 VAT, Name 2, Tax 1 Rate 0% and 2 Rate in grid. However, I have set up the grid in Actinic as VAT (Normal) 20.00, Zero rate 0, Exempt 0 and Pro-Rata 0, and in Actinic Link likewise VAT 20% T1 20, VAT Zero Rated T0 0, VAT Exempt T2 0 and VAT Pro-Rata T3 17.5. Only the first two lines are actually used (for standard and zero rated vat). I am not using Tax 2 (None in settings). Any suggestions what I am doing differently that is causing this error? Only difference apparent is that one the old site prices were entered exclusive, and on this new site they as inclusive.

Sarah

Sorted, sort of

I have discovered the problem which is in the product details. When I select the VAT rate for a product with the drop-down list of VAT rate options, the rates are in the list twice. I had selected Zero Rated from the middle of the list for each product, but there is also a Zero Rated at the top of the list. Changing all the product to the top one corrects the problem.

But why on earth are the rates listed twice in the list? They are only entered once, obvious in the settings for VAT. Very odd.

Comment

Working...
    X