importing stock levels from sage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

importing stock levels from sage?

i'd like to import stock levels from sage into actinic.

I've read through the instruction and it seems as simple as selecting to only update the stock levels and then clicking "process" and although the next window pops up and appears to do something. show the number of products and then shows "done" the qualities in actinic haven't changed. Am I missing something or is it just not working?

Hello Simon

Stock can indeed be transferred from Sage into Actinic. If setting up for the first time, then make sure Transfer Stock Enabling is ticked along with Transfer full product details.
    If stock alone needs to be updated, then select Transfer stock quantities only (I believe you have done this). But another point to take care of is to turn off 'Auto Generate Product References' in Business Settings within the software. Once done, and the Sage import file is imported using File | Import Sage Line 50 Data, the stocks within the software should be updated correctly.
    Hope this helps.

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Export and Import

Firstly ensure that you have clicked the Web tab and Publish to Web in the products in Sage so that the stock figures transfer.

It may be obvious, but you export the stock from Sage using the Actinic Link, and then go into Actinic and import the Sage 50 data, ensuring you have Update clicked so that only the stock figures are updated.

Sarah

Comment

Working...
      X