Can't Install Sellerdeck Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Install Sellerdeck Link

After a troublesome reinstall of Sellerdeck 16 and not-quite-perfect database recovery, I'm now having problems with Sellerdeck Link. (I was expecting issues but not so early in the process!)

I've tried installing 2.7.6 NAWA, 2.7.8 NJUA and even 2.6.0 KKCA but I get the same error message shortly after starting the installation. (We have licence keys for these versions.) This is on Windows 10.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Please Run.png Views:	0 Size:	20.9 KB ID:	552299
    This error refers to the path to where the installation file is located (downloaded from Sellerdeck archives), "SageLink2.7.6NAWA.exe". The file "setup.exe" doesn't exist in the folder.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.
    Stuart Robinson

Robinson Polytunnels

UPDATE:

I have contacted Sellerdeck - As I don't have a cover contract, Support are unwilling to help. The price is £680.00 per year!?

As a test, I tried to install Sellerdeck Link v2.7.6 on another laptop running on Windows 8 and on a desktop PC running on Windows XP. The laptop produced the same error. The desktop installed OK.

Could this be an error resulting from the different operating systems? I've already tried installing in compatibility mode on the Windows 10 laptop but the error is the same so I'm not sure.

There must be a file within the installer called "setup.exe" (the file referred to in the error message) - if only I could get that file!
    Stuart Robinson

Robinson Polytunnels

Comment

Working...
    X