Sellerdeck 2016 support costs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sellerdeck 2016 support costs

I don't understand why we have to pay extra per user for support, when the difference between one person logged in or four logged in makes no difference to anything and just another way to hit their customers with bigger bills

It's beginning to make alternative solutions a better and more stable cost solutions and i will definitely be looking that way this year to see how the competition adds up
    Chris Ashdown

It's the Feefo pricing that is my "issue" - gone from £10 to £20 to £30 now over £40
    www.devotedly-discus.co.uk

Comment

It's got to the point where I shall have to cancel the cover contract. Surely the cost of development should be in the cost of the software?
      Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Originally posted by mje View Post
        It's the Feefo pricing that is my "issue" - gone from £10 to £20 to £30 now over £40
        Hi Mark, I don't mean to hijack the thread but have you seen our Soapbox Product Review system? It could be a more cost-effective solution for you: More Info / Example Site
        Andy Barrow
        http://www.codepath.biz
        T: 0161 870 6355

Accredited Sellerdeck development partners since 2004.
        Data import / export and catalog management plug-ins.

Comment

As I'm on 2014, with no interest in upgrading to 2016 I am thinking of cancelling support.

I rarely use support, and when I have it hasn't been brilliant. I have always had support really for the upgrade path, but if i'm not planning on upgrading then..........
          Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
          Zirconium Rings
          Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

We had to cancel ours - it went up to £1000 per year, I would take it out again though it if was more reasonable.
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
            X