Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably a very simple question!!??

Hi Guys,

Just a quick question concerning the new EPOS system software. Will this intergrate with Actinic V7 or Developer? ie when a make a sale through V7 will it automatically take it off the stock sheet on the EPOS system?

Or is there a way of linking these programmes up? I am really desperate to get a programme that can manage my stock and sales (the warehouse is in a bit of a state!!!)

Thanks guys!!

Will

Hi Will,

Actinic only acquired Checkout Retail systems less than a month ago, so we are at the very early stages. Early estimates are 4-6 months to have checkout integrated with Actinic.
    Please keep an eye on our newsletter or website for more details as they emerge,

Regards,

Andy Porter
    Actinic sales

Comment

Just one last question!!

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the reply, does this mean if we were to buy the software now we may have to upgrade in a few months time?? I downloaded the trial and really like it!

Thanks once again,

Kind Regards

Will

Comment

Hi Will,

The initial plan is to have the Epos link built into Business and Developer as standard, but that is not 100%.
        To stay on the latest version of Actinic you relly need cover, our 12 month phone support/urgardes contract. This is keeps your version current and keeps you in contact with support over the phone.
        We are doing an offer on half price cover if you buy it with the software in March,

Regards,

Andy Porter

Comment

Thanks for the reply,

We have just got devloper so i think we get the support with that!

I think i may just wait and see what the feed back is like from it.

Thanks again

Will

Comment

No problem Will, keep an eye out for the integration, it will be very powerful,
            Regards,
            Andy Porter

Comment

Brilliant, one of my previous clients had trouble selling his in-store stock and keeping track of the sales/stock due to selling online and using a different system for the store. This sounds perfect. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Working...
              X