Errors on first run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors on first run

I have just attempted to install and run the trial version of Checkout ,and got a number of error message and then 'you have exceeded your 30 days' and it closed. I just downloaded it this afternoon!

Any ideas what I might have done? I am trying to evaluate this to see if it will be an inprovement over our current system before the integrated version is released.

Hmm, still getting errors but now it is allowing me into the system.

Comment

I am now able to run all areas of the system except the SALES area - the button just doesn't appear to do anything.

Comment

Hi there

Can you tell me what version it is you have installed, you can see the version number on the main screen you see when you first log in, underneath the Actinic logo.

Also, did you run through the Opos installation as well, this follows on from the main Epos installation, and installs all the drivers and componants for the typical hardware you would use with the Epos system.

Comment

Version 2.25 and I am not sure if the Opus part installed as well - I have a folder with a number of subfolders labeled Disk1 Disk2 etc but I can't see any way to install them. I am just trying to run on a laptop without associated hardware at the moment, as I just wanted to see how it would work, maybe that is the problem?

Comment

Hi there

You could try running the installer again, and after installing Epos, run through the Opos part of the installation.

Make sure that you browse to the 'checkout.reg' file when prompted. This is located within the 'checkout\Opos 220\Disk1' folder on the installation CD.

Comment

Working...
            X