sending customers an email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sending customers an email

Hi - I want to send out an email mailshot to everyone on our customer database (within EPOS). At the moment I can't see anyway of exporting this field - any ideas?

Nick
    Trying to squeeze my moneys worth out of V7 - but not for much longer!

Hi,

I've asked our development team if this is possible for you. I'll post back as soon as I hear from them.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Bump

Any news on this - got an event in less than a week and need to email the database. I've searched and searched but can see no way of using the email info held other than cutting and pasting them all individually.

Nick

Comment

Hi,

I'm sorry for the delay but I have just found out that this is not possible at moment. I have put it onto the wishlist for you.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me Tracey.

Can I just confirm that there is absolutely no report that can be run that picks up the email field on a customer profile. And that as there is no option to cut & paste the field, the only way to use this info is to physically retype every single email address out into another application.

Perhaps any of the other users out there have found a work round for this?

Nick

Comment

Hi,

I'm afraid that I can't find a report that includes the email address - I have added this to the wishlist.

And that as there is no option to cut & paste the field
            If you go to the 'Customer Record' screen and highlight the email field you can copy [Ctrl+c] and then paste into another document/application [Ctrl+v].
            Tracey
            SellerDeck

Comment

Any updates on using the e-mail on customer profile for mass mailing or e-receipt?

Comment

Hi Emmanuel

This is still on our wish list, no further updates as to its implementation at the moment, I am afraid.

Regards
                Krithika Chandrasekar
                SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                X