Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reports questions

A couple of things:
    1. We'd find it very useful to be able to look at product sales reports by supplier. Is this possible, or can it be arranged?
    2. Can we add a column to show 'stock on hand' alongside 'product sales' figures (difficult to re-order without this)

Thanks - nick
    Trying to squeeze my moneys worth out of V7 - but not for much longer!

How do you store you supplier information in Actinic?

Both reports are proably possible - in fact I am writing the second one for a customer next week.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan - before I elaborate, can I just check that you know i'm referring to EPOS and not catalog?
      Nick

Comment

Sorry Luddite, I didn't realise I was in epos, I'll remove my comment.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi,

1. We'd find it very useful to be able to look at product sales reports by supplier. Is this possible, or can it be arranged?
          Does the 'Sales by Supplier' report do what you want (Reports | Report Switchboard | Supplier tab)?

2. Can we add a column to show 'stock on hand' alongside 'product sales' figures (difficult to re-order without this)
          There is usually a charge for custom reports so you should give sales a call to get this set up for you (0845 129 4800).
          Tracey
          SellerDeck

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyG
            Does the 'Sales by Supplier' report do what you want (Reports | Report Switchboard | Supplier tab)?
            No - that only gives a monetary breakdown.

Originally posted by TraceyG
            There is usually a charge for custom reports so you should give sales a call to get this set up for you (0845 129 4800).
            OK...I don't want to be spending more money. Presumably there must be a better way for me to be doing my ordering via EPOS. At the moment i'm having to print out a sales by product report (which isn't sorted by supplier), and then check individual products on screen for a stock level so that I can do my ordering. I hope someone can tell me that theres an easier way of doing this without me having to spend more money!

Thanks - Nick

Comment

Working...
            X