Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updates

I notice that my version of EPOS is 2.64 but the latest version is 2.73, does anyone know how I can get the latest update....
    Thank you

Yes, please!

It would also be nice if you would send an email to all your customer every time there is an update.

or simply upload them within your website and only 'logged' customers can get it.

On their 'generic' download page at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/downloads.htm

There is a 2.73 version listed, but it is a trial - in theory it should be fine to over-install a program, but knowing EPOS I would not try it unless I am sure.

Thanks guys

PS in my case I do a lot of stock movement and checking, etc. and I use a lot the LOOKUP facility and unfortunately you cannot use copy/cut/paste and I have to manually input long barcodes every time and I hope they did a few modifications in the new update, including these.
    Ciao
    actinico

ps sorry for any 'typing' errors or mistaks
    ;-]

Comment

Hi,

Sorry for the length of time it has taken to answer this, somehow the post got missed. If you want to upgrade, I suggest that you call in to support for the files required. It is different depending on which version you are upgrading from.
      Tracey
      SellerDeck

Comment

update problems

I have now downloaded the 2.73 patch but it has only installed a new programme onto my computer instead of over writing itself which means I now have two versions capable of being run. I have followed instructions to the letter - any advice most welcome.

Comment

Hi,

The patch doesn't install the full version of the software so I'm not sure what is happening here. Can you tell me how you are opening the software twice? If you have two shortcuts, can you check the properties to see where it is running the program from (ie maybe one is on the c:\ drive and another is on the d:\ drive)?

All that you needed to do was to run the .msi file and then drop the .mde file into your checkout folder - can you confirm that this is what you did please?
          Tracey
          SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
          X