Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supplier Allocation and report exports

Hi,

Two quick questions, is anyone can help please.

1. What is the field Allocation used for in the Supplier screens? It suggests that I can record normal outgoings/expenses here, butI can't see anything anywhere else relating to this.

2. Can I export reports to CSV (or other) to use the data elsewhere?

Many thanks

Hi Graham,

1. What is the field Allocation used for in the Supplier screens? It suggests that I can record normal outgoings/expenses here, butI can't see anything anywhere else relating to this.
    Take look in Setup | Options | Accounting | Nominal Codes - you can set up allocation departments there. You can also run the report "Sales by Allocation"

2. Can I export reports to CSV (or other) to use the data elsewhere?
    You can do Data | Export Product Data to Actinic Ecommerce.
    Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Thank you for the reply.

1. I'm very confused, why would I have business outgoings/expense codes attached to a supplier and then report on sales by these codes. Will I ever be selling my car expenses to my suppliers???

2. Can I export ANY reports to CSV (or other) to use the data elsewhere, or can I ONLY export product data to ecommerce, and therefore no other information or reports?

Many thanks.

Comment

Actually it looks like there used to be a financials option which is now switched off - hence the allocation field....

I don't think the financials will be put back in - more likely a Sage link would be developed in the future.

If you had the full version of MS Access (needs to be the Office XP version MS Access 2002 not Office 2003) additional menu items would be made available for exporting etc.
        Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Working...
        X