Postcode Lookups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Postcode Lookups

Currently evaluating Actinic EPOS with the trial version. Is there anyway to do a postcode lookup, so as to automatically populate address fields from the postcode?

This would be useful - can Actinic comment?

Nick
    Trying to squeeze my moneys worth out of V7 - but not for much longer!

Comment

You should be able to use postcode anywhere's desktop lookup solution, more details are available here :

http://www.postcodeanywhere.co.uk/
      click on UK Address Services.

Regards.
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Postcode

Originally posted by Jan
        You should be able to use postcode anywhere's desktop lookup solution, more details are available here :

http://www.postcodeanywhere.co.uk/
        click on UK Address Services.

Regards.
        But, does it integrate with Actinic EPOS? Switching to another app to look up the postcode and then hand type the address in EPOS isn't exactly practical! I was hoping for something whereby it'd be possible to enter the house number/name and postcode and everything (road name etc) will be automagically populated.

Comment

You set it up for each app you want it to work with, I haven't tried it with Actinic epos but I can't see why it wouldn't work.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Actinic Epos is integrated with AFD Postcode software, www.afd.co.uk. The Acinic sales team can supply you with a copy of this at a price of £154.00 + Vat, there is also an annual renewal fee of £85 + Vat for updated postcode databases. AFD Postcode is supplied on CD and it is just a case of running the installation and Actinic Epos will detect it's presence and complete the address fields in Epos. The CD also installs AFD's postcode lookup software which alows you to do manual lookups of postcodes outside of Epos...

Comment

I forgot about that Peter - that's much cheaper than the postcode anywhere desktop solution I believe.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
              X