Customer Display Pole Message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer Display Pole Message

There's an option to set up a pole display message in setup/this till/printing

It allows you to make the pole active with a tick box option, then add a message below that will displayed when the till is inactive.....or so I was led to believe.

Put a message in there but it is not displayed on the pole Normal functions, like products, prices are displayed.....but not the message!!

Anyone any ideas?
    www.ecclestonanglingcentre.co.uk

HI Bun,

I asked the same question when I tried to set mine up. Unfortunately this is the way it's designed. The display message only becomes active when the user logs off and the pos is locked. So if you want it to display you need to log off between transactions - so it's a bit cr*p really!
    Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be

Comment

Originally posted by Neil_P
      HI Bun,

I asked the same question when I tried to set mine up. Unfortunately this is the way it's designed. The display message only becomes active when the user logs off and the pos is locked. So if you want it to display you need to log off between transactions - so it's a bit cr*p really!
      Cheers Neil.....that'll save me a few hours trying to work out why it's not working

Thanks for you time
      www.ecclestonanglingcentre.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X