Ordering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordering

Generally dont use the orders tab, but today I had a go.

I got as far as printing a purchase order, but is there any way to print an order tat show the suppliers order numbers as well as the product bar codes?

We order using the companies product refs rather than the barcode. I can see the product ref in the local order screen, but have failed to print it.

Originally posted by Mark Evenden
    Generally dont use the orders tab, but today I had a go.

I got as far as printing a purchase order, but is there any way to print an order tat show the suppliers order numbers as well as the product bar codes?

We order using the companies product refs rather than the barcode. I can see the product ref in the local order screen, but have failed to print it.

Hi Mark - long time!

I only use EPOS as a TILL and for the stocktaking - that is it!

All the rest is done separately - much easier and without involving the 'mess it all' EPOS.

I should have gave it back and ask for refund - although I could still get a refund as the program is troublesome and it does not do exactly as it says on the tin!

I just do not bother anymore and certainly not advertise 'Actinic' EPOS.

What I will never understand is why Actinic purchased it, just to get rid of possible competition? This program was purchased and put on sale straight away was obviously untested, as it has so many annyoing problems.

I trusted the name - Actinic, without checking their forums first - when I purchased it there were around 10 posts! But I just noticed that after!!

Then I can see the (advertising disguising) articles Actinic does in .NET magazine! Even changed their front man lately!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pity, such a Company let 'themselves' down with this program still with loads of problems after more than a year.

Just leave it and do the rest as usual!
    Ciao
    actinico

ps sorry for any 'typing' errors or mistaks
    ;-]

Comment

Actinico,

I'd like to say - 'thats a bit harsh', or 'this isn't the place for this sort of rant', but a) I agree with you - Actinic don't seem very interested in this product, and b) I myself have had a rant on these boards too!

All I can say is lets continue to be supportive of eachother - give out tips as we find them, and try not to be too negative. We need people to buy this product so that this forum can become as useful as the ecommerce one.

Re the OP - I myself don't know too much about the ordering side, but one of my colleagues knows abit. I'll get him to reply next week sometime, if Actinic havn't replied already.
      Trying to squeeze my moneys worth out of V7 - but not for much longer!

Comment

Hi Mark,

there is a supplier code column in the purchase order that displays the supplier product code next to the product barcode, you need to make sure you have entered the supplier code. click on the products button and change to the suppliers tab, in the table below there is a supplier code field where you can enter the number or just enter it when you create new products. in fact supplier code is displayed on all the print options when you create an order. Hope this is helpfull

kind regards

iain

tech support

Comment

Working...
        X