Using customer orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using customer orders

I tried to use customer order today for the first time.

I selected the customer, entered the product required, changed 'sale' to 'order' and then hit complete.

Fortunately at the same time I hit print and produced a receipt, (though I was looking for an order ticket).

My question is this two fold, firstly I produced the receipt which according to said receipt is a "Cash tendered" item but the sale doesn't appear on the "Sales today screen"? and so it shouldn't as it was only an order!

How to I get now tender this order through to become the sale after I delivered the product and received payment? As far as I can see it's just sitting there in the order screen with no buttons-options to progress it?

Jon

If its an order from today goto Orders from the Menu, select Todays Orders TAB highlight the order and press recall.
    The Sales screen will be blue just finish the sale off as a normal saleeither Cash cheque visa etc.
    If its an order from a few days ago it will be in the #pending Orders TAB.

When creating an order select customer i then select cash as payment but type in 0.00 as price tendered, the receipt printer will automatticly print a receipt saying customer order at the top.
    HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly--Kid--Joe
      If its an order from today goto Orders from the Menu, select Todays Orders TAB highlight the order and press recall.
      The Sales screen will be blue just finish the sale off as a normal saleeither Cash cheque visa etc.
      If its an order from a few days ago it will be in the #pending Orders TAB.

HTH
      Thanks, I tried that, however on the sales screen the only button it will allow me to press is the "Account" button followed by "Complete". Non of the other buttons, cash, cheque etc are active.

This would then mean adding it to their account, then making a payment on account to clear the transaction which to me seems a series of unnecessary entries?

Comment

Working...
      X