X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

multi-saver refund

We sell 70ltr bags of compost £4.25 each or a multbuy discount 3 for £10

Easy peasey.

Then today had to refund the £10 somebody had just handed over, but EPOS was telling us to refund £12.75, not the £10 which was paid.

So it didnt cope with the multibuy element in reverse which although an isolated incident is a worry.

Hi Mark,

Just testing this out on my system...
    Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

anyone.........?

Comment

Is it just me then?

Had a play today and the result is the same.

How you getting on Toby?

Comment

Multi Saver Refund

Hi we get the same issue - The workaround we use is we only give refunds if the customer has the receipt so we can see the multi save discount on there then when we refund we just go to menu and change the price of an item and change the both so e.g customer buys two lipsticks normally 1.50 each or 2 for 2.00 when we do the refund we change the price to 1.00 each so comes up -£2.00 Hope this helps
          Steven Morgan
          Cosmetics4u
          http://www.cosmetics4uonline.co.uk

Comment

Thank you, I understand what you are saying, but the software should be able to deal with it.

I have to add that I am somewhat disappointed that Actinic have not responded

Comment

Hi Mark,

Sorry for the delay.

I've got development to check the code and it does look like a limitation of the software. I'm waiting for one of the senior developers to comment to my query and let me know when we can expect a fix for this.

I'll keep you updated on the status.
              Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Thank you Toby, I am sure you will agree that it is really quite annoying that a product that has been on the market for several years throws up an issue such as this.

Surely when a sales function is written the next job is to write a reversal?

Comment

Working...
                X