Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cash sale not working

Hi

I have a couple of small problems with Epos Solo but the major one at the moment is the cash sale button no longer functions. When it is pressed I am just presented with a red screen.

Can anyone help?

Chris

cash sale not working

Hi you need to go into the products section and put a tick in the cash sale active box at the top of the screen product code 1 - hope this helps
    Steven Morgan
    Cosmetics4u
    http://www.cosmetics4uonline.co.uk

Comment

Hi, not sure if I may have done something wrong along the lines but Product code 1 is one of my products from my stock. Have I deleted the cash sale one by mistake?

Comment

Originally posted by Qubic Computers View Post
        Hi, not sure if I may have done something wrong along the lines but Product code 1 is one of my products from my stock. Have I deleted the cash sale one by mistake?
        Just create a new product and call it cash sale.......obviously it will be £00.00 and make sure you tick the allow sales option
        www.ecclestonanglingcentre.co.uk

Comment

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.. many thanks for the advice. have solved it now. I needed to create a product with the code 1. I must have accidentrly deleted it somehow.

Comment

Working...
          X