Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loyalty Accounts and My Accounting System

Hi,
    I have a loyalty account system set up within EPOS, the customers all of whom have accounts, receive 1% on all spend. The point sit in their accounts until i move them over as cash then they can spend them.

I have several issues/questions arising from this

1, Is it possible to do a bulk move of points to cash? At present I can only work out how to move across one customer at a time, we have knocking on 1000 customers on the system and it grows every day so this is very time consuming

2, There is a method of printing off customer statements but I havent found any way of just telling me my overall liability - that is what if everyone came and spent their loyalty cash on the same day how much would I be down?
    I need this information for my normal running account, as people start to spend their 'free money' it is just showing in by book keeping currently as a deficit. I need this facility available so I can do back statements for it.

3, Is it possible to give particular items more loyalty points than others? At the moment it seems I can only do an overall percentage, but if I wanted to add extra points for a particular group i can't see how to do that.

Thanks for any help on this
    Sally
    http://www.threadsandpatches.co.uk

Contacted Support on these issues, Paul replied

'1) At present you can redeem loyalty points within the “Purchases” tab of a customer account, but at present there is no global redemption button, to redeem points for all the customer accounts in 1 click

2) At present there is no specific report to show how much loyalty “free cash” is available to the customer accounts.

3) Unfortunately at present there is no way to apply a different loyalty discount to different groups of products, the system can only apply one loyalty discount to all products'

so these facilities have been added to the wish list, I have also aked that it be possible to

1. Generate a global statement telling you on a certain date how many points are waiting to be converted to cash.

2. Generate a global statement on a certain date telling you what you current cash liability is.

3. It would also be good if it was possible to produced a condensed report of which customers had redeemed what cash

4. If you would like some more ideas for the wishlist, I don't let my customers spend their 'free cash' until they have more than £5 so the ability to set a point at which you start looking at the customer would be useful, ie, print off a list of all the customers who currently have more than £10 worth of loyalty cash to spend, you could use this as a great marketing tool.

5. Also Is it possible to print on the receipt how what is left sitting in their accounts? or how many points they earned that visit (ie like Tesco's)?

I think the accounts section of EPOS could be a brilliant marketing tool - look what clubcard and nectar points have done for their respective companies. My customers love a loyalty scheme, we used to stamp a card, EPOS keeps better records, but now my customers don't know how many 'stamps / points' they have at any one time.
    http://www.threadsandpatches.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X