X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More EPOS incorrect calculation woes!

Still on 2.92.

Scenario...

You go to do a sale, but choose the option to "park it".

You then recall that sale using the proper method, and complete it.

At the end of the day, you do a z-read.

At the end of the week, you go to "Reports" and do a "sales by day by date range". You include the date of which that parked sale (or sales) was done.

The report does not match your Z-read for that day, by exactly the amounts used in Parked sales during that day.

J

Hi Calljj,

I have run through the steps you have provided, and I also managed to recreate this problem, this appears to be a bug in EPOS 2.92.

I have just tested out the exact same scenario on Actinic EPOS 3.06 and this problem does not occur, so it appears to be solved in the new release.

You can now download and install EPOS 3.06 from the link below:

http://www.actinic.co.uk/referrer/Do...3&nCategory=38

Please note, if using EPOS network, after you have run the upgrade patch to EPOS 3.06 to you must go to Setup | Connect tab, and reconnect the till to the main back office PC.

Thanks

Paul
    Paul Murphy
    Operations Manager - SellerDeck

Comment

Why does the till turnover amount include both the account sales and the payments on the account?

This is misleading, and should use either one or the other but never both

Comment

This is misleading, and should use either one or the other but never both
        Hi Calljj,

I have asked our development team to take a look at this inaccuracy. It does appear that oayment on account and a sale using the tender type "Account" both add to the till turnover amount. As this is a bug our development team will be putting a measure in place for a future release of the software the till turnover amount will be reviewed and corrected

Thanks
        Paul Murphy

Comment

Originally posted by pmsupport View Post
          Hi Calljj,

I have asked our development team to take a look at this inaccuracy. It does appear that oayment on account and a sale using the tender type "Account" both add to the till turnover amount. As this is a bug our development team will be putting a measure in place for a future release of the software the till turnover amount will be reviewed and corrected

Thanks
          Is there any target date for this fix or next release please?

Comment

Is there any target date for this fix or next release please?
            This issue has been raised as a bug, but a fix version has not been assigned to it yet. As this is a bug our development team will be working towards fixing this for a future release of the software.

EPOS 3.0.7 will be the next release of the software, this release is still in production so at this stage we cannot advise of a release date.
            Paul Murphy

Comment

Working...
            X