Adding logo to Ticket Printing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding logo to Ticket Printing

Hi I'm trying to print a promotion flyer for a new product and to save time thought I might use the A4 ticket with picture and logo option.

I've got the picture no problem but I can't find where or how to add our logo, I seem to recall the default setting in the older version was an actinic logo and I simply replaced this with our own - in the new version no logo appears at all.

anyone any ideas?

Originally posted by Jon 1095 View Post
    Hi I'm trying to print a promotion flyer for a new product and to save time thought I might use the A4 ticket with picture and logo option.

I've got the picture no problem but I can't find where or how to add our logo, I seem to recall the default setting in the older version was an actinic logo and I simply replaced this with our own - in the new version no logo appears at all.

anyone any ideas?

Sussed it! I just need to update the logo I had in c?;checkout, for some reason when I did the upgrade the logo didn't refresh. I deleted the original and added a new, higher resolution one and this seems to have worked.

Comment

Working...
    X