Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with stock valuation!!!

Can anyone help?,
    i cant get the bllody thing to give me a stock value, infact anything on that whole report section wont work!. i click it and nothing happens , occasionaly it says

the expression click you entered as teh event property setting produced the following error: division by zero..

please help because im very temped to see if the computer will fit in the trash compacter....

Please, should you shred your computer, can I have pictures? I love that sort of thing. Smash it up, let go of your hate, follow the path of the dark side.

Or, alternatively: this sounds like a job for support! the problem might be with crystal reports on your machine and may need a restart.

This type of error, is from the underlying code of EPOS. Perhaps someone more in the know can shed some light?

Have you tried
    - Pagan chants, rituals involving mice and small bits of wood?

Comment

Hi,

It sounds like one or some of the products might have a Quantity per Pack (on the
      Products/Main/Quantity per Pack edit box) value set to 0. If so, "Stock Value
      by Category" and "Stock Value by Supplier and Category" reports might
      reproduce the same error message. You may also want to check that your product stock level field isn’t set at 0 too as this can cause the same error.

Have a try at finding the products with missing Quantity per Pack values and specify a value. (Probably, 1 is good.)

You could use the “view” screen to have an overview of your products if you want a quick way of checking.

Hope this helps,

Andy

Comment

Working...
      X